Thursday 11 June 2015

Statements : Some books are journals. All journals are papers. All cards are boards. Some papers are cards. ===================================== Conclusions : I. Some papers are books. II. Some papers are boards. III. Some boards are journals. IV. Some boards are books. ===================================== (1) Only I and II follow (2) Only I follows (3) Only I, II and III follow (4) All follow (5) None of these

Leave a Comment
Statements : Some books are journals. All journals are papers.
All cards are boards. Some papers are cards.
=====================================
Conclusions : I. Some papers are books. II. Some papers are boards.
III. Some boards are journals. IV. Some boards are books.
=====================================
(1) Only I and II follow (2) Only I follows
(3) Only I, II and III follow (4) All follow
(5) None of these
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 Tanggapan:

Post a Comment